Why Use CRSI?
Certified Recovery Systems, Inc. has been a member of the American Collectors Association since 1989, All CRSI Collectors attend ACA Schools to become Certified Collectors.
- CRSI reports to the 3 major credit bureaus.
- CRSI understands business needs & how to deliver results to meet or exceed expectations.
- CRSI has an electronic filing system to store all client documents.
- CRSI maintains state of the art skip tracing tools to help locate individuals.
- CRSI is bonded and insured.
- CRSI has a client services screen on this web site to help current clients who prefer to do business over the internet.
- CRSI has a special client services line to help all clients who prefer to do business by phone.
- CRSI will provide customized reports for each client upon request.
- CRSI uses state-of-the-art collection software.
Our clients demand nothing less than the best. We consistently outperform our competition and our clients recognize this; that is why a large percentage of them have been with us for many years.
Exceptional Customer Service
Client service is our priority. At CRSI we are committed to consistently meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations. We accomplish this by utilizing talented people and the latest technology along with our thorough knowledge of the industry. We are committed to our client’s satisfaction!
We focus on just a few industries so our knowledge and experience in your business area remains at a high level. We stay very active in your industry organizations so we can stay up with the changing practices and legal changes that impact your industry. We specialize in the apartment debt business, utilities industry, large and specialty schools such as vocational institutions, banking and credit unions, as well as doctors and dentist practices.
At CRSI we embrace ongoing technological advancement, as long as it provides a clear benefit to us and our clients. We continually enhance our systems as improvements are developed that allow us to be more efficient and effective. To this end, we utilize the number one software solution in the industry, Columbia Ultimate’s Collector System Software.